Busca tu banda

Sword of His Mouth - Reh. Demo released September 11, 2018

99% improvised. This was sort of just "testing the waters" of recording with my phone instead of a proper recording device. Hopefully the quality of the songs will increase as I continue with this. I hope to, at the very least, get drums in on the next one. 
The lyrics really aren't that good considering I improvised them, and I can't even understand half of them anymore. Basically: the implication of "creation", as portrayed by Scripture, is that non-human sentient life, though silent, acknowledges God. The idea of this demo is a solitary wolf reflecting on its wintry surroundings, and criticizing the evil that it finds in the world built by mankind. 
Sword of His Mouth was "formed" near the end of 2015. Only did stuff with it now (2018).
1.I (intro / instrumental) 01:27
2.II 05:49
3.III 06:44
4.IV 10:21
5.V (outro / instrumental) 04:28

All music for this project (for the foreseeable future) will be recorded on a cellphone. 
My recorder is broken and until I can fix it or get a new one, I'll be working on this. 
"And out of [Jesus'] mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God." 
- Revelation 19:15

Nocturnal Iridescence - All instruments, Vocals 
God - Divine inspiration and motivation
about
Nocturnal Iridescence

No hay comentarios.: