Busca tu banda

Cerimonial Sacred - Everything Beautiful Is Falling August 3rd, 2019

Cerimonial Sacred
Country of origin:
Brazil, Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, São Paulo
Formed in:
1998
Genre:
Symphonic Black Metal
Current label:
Vision of God Records
Melancton Samengalef and Abissai Darkaliel are brothers.
1. Everything Beautiful Is Falling 06:35

Single   
lyrics
  Oh master, master of the night and the sun, come on the day we bow ourselves.
Before all, before the millions.
Let me be your choice, let me be the scourge of your hand.
You Who offer the sword.
Wake up the war inside me and I'll be your voice.
Oh Sacrossant Venerable.
I walked on the edges of the world, it will be so dark for them that a spark launched will be like the awakening of dawn.
I see the cross bathed in Your tearful blood.
You have brought the eternal eclipse for all to contemplate the scarlet epitaph.
Look at me and I'll be the wound on the iconoclastic.
Let me be your will in the winds of your words.
I, the temple of Your knowledge.
The witness of this choice, the suffering consequences.
The eternal silence will fall to crush the abyss.
I saw the lifeless serpent, I witnessed its surrender.
Its faceless body is a shadow forgotten in the dark.
Curled up in its tomb built on lies.
Its name will always be nothing.
From God, the judgment of all, justified condemnation.
Every stone thrown at You will build Your throne.
Let me be the scourge of Your hands.
The tip of the spear faces down.
To undo, to punish.
The wound that will never heal.
Every voice pronounces Your name.
I, who reduce myself, I who bow myself.
Hiding my face from the dread of Your greatness.
Extending your arms of calamity, I see the hands of all the horrors.
Melancton samengallef 
es vocalista y uno de los fundadores de la banda ceremonial sacred junto con abisai darkaliel, es responsable directo por todas las letras y también el creador y dibujante del logo de la banda.
Melancton también es uno de los fundadores de la banda docnargath (Dark Metal), donde tocó bajo y grabó una demo k7 y posteriormente un cd, también ha participado como vocalista de proyectos como oculta mourne (doom metal), eleutherius (black metal), y recientemente Grabó con la banda rarmagom (black metal sinfónico), y también tiene un proyecto suelo paralelo al ceremonial sagrado llamado nadarkhani (black metal).
Melancton tiene 35 años, está formado en teología, toca guitarra, bajo, guitarra y más 3 instrumentos orquestales de aliento, es dibujante y pintor de pantallas.
Junto Con Abisai, melancton está escribiendo y componiendo el nuevo álbum del ceremonial sagrado que será lanzado en 2020, y también está escribiendo y componiendo el primer lanzamiento de su proyecto suelo nadarkhani que también tiene previsión de lanzamiento en 2020. 

No hay comentarios.: