Busca tu banda

Rotting Serpent - Christian Funeral 2013

DISFRUTA UNA VES MAS DE LA EXCLUSIVA DE ESTE ARTISTA CANADIENSE Y SU PROYECTO CYBER UNBLACK METAL DISFRUTALO

Unofficially, the companion to the album Breathless Mourning.
The song "Suffer Inside A Shallow Grave" was written back in 2005, after which it became a favorite practice piece for An Hero and afterwards for the extremely short-lived (but entirely awesome) Mourning Woods. In all that time it was only recorded thricely (no u), and until now only once by myself (very badly).
I like to think this version sounds better, although it has been done in a Doom version (which I guess doesn't mean much except that there is no screaming this time around).  
Includes a demo track ("Dreams of Dead Snakes") from the Breathless Mourning sessions, another reason why they fit together so well I guess.
Enjoy them both, all, or none. I don't care.
Jesus is alive, well, and soon to return, that's all that really matters.
Everything else is just details.

I. I Won't Be At My Funeral
II. Suffer Inside a Shallow Grave
III. Scared to Death of Living
IV. Threatening Decisions
V. Trudging Through the Cemetaries of the Living
VI. Happy Valentine's Day
VII. Dreams of Dead Snakes (demo)

2013